I'm so unattractive, I'm very repulsive. Why?

I'm 15, and I need some help getting a girlfriend. I've been lingering around my High-School on Thursdays where a bunch of girls call me out as "Theodore," and then laugh at me, and follow me. This has happened for about 3-4 months.

But then, I asked the hottest one if she wanted to go out on a date with me. She said, "I don't have a boyfriend, but I kind of do, a male friend." Then another day, she says "I have committed to a boyfriend, and I'm not interested in you right now." Others say I'm unattractive, repulsive, and very ugly. Can someone please help me?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey bro, don't worry about girls. Trust me, like they're gonna think what they're gonna think. I don't know what you look like, but you need to hit the gym. You'll see results faster than you think, and if these girls are all looking at you enough to be calling you ugly, they're gonna notice when you start looking jacked too. Any relationship you get in right now is likely not going to go far, like maybe 1% chance of high school sweetheart deal? 2%? If you wanna hook up with some girls for like flings that's fine, but if you're looking for commitment, just take a step back, hit the gym and start looking good, and by the time college rolls around you're gonna be looking like a damn Brad Pitt, college girls all around you, a good 15 - 20% more mature than girls your age right now and looking a lot hotter.

Trust me bro, dw about what they're saying now, it's not going to matter in a few years.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really know how to help you. Maybe try some new extracurriculars or clubs inside and outside of school. I know from experience that you aren't very likely to find someone who reciprocates the feelings you have for them if you just have class with them. You need to get to know girls outside of class and spend some time with them when they aren't just standing in the hallway. That's why clubs are the best outlet because you can meet a bunch of people and make friends. I think that's the key takeaway: don't be afraid of becoming friends with girls. If you flirt it up enough, you'll probably end up with a girlfriend.