I’m worried my boyfriend isn’t being completely loyal, what should I do?

Before we started dating he was talking to this over girl at the same time, he would lie and say I was the only one. We didn’t tell eachother we wasn’t allowed to see others but he would say little things “your mine” or get really jealous. I found out and went off my head cause he was dragging me along. I feel like I’m his back up, I feel like he’s still talking to her. I haven’t seen him in a week and we are usually together 24/7 but I know deep down he’s not over her. But he’s deeply inlove with me? And she definitely like him but she posts on social media things like “they won’t last” “he’ll come running back-he always does”

What should I do with him?
Should I talk to the girl
CAN A MALE TELL ME WHAT WOULD BE GOONG ON IN HIS HEAD
And some of my sisters, what would you do in my position?
Just put this in mind- his mother is very sick recently I wrote this question before that’s all happened

Before we started dating he was talking to this over girl at the same time, he would lie and say I was the only one. We didn’t tell eachother we wasn’t allowed to see others but he would say little things “your mine” or get really jealous. I found out and went off my head cause he was dragging me along. I feel like I’m his back up, I feel like he’s still talking to her.

1633

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess in your situation the reason why you feel insecure is that you don't know 100% if he was two timing you, & clearly he had some type of relations with this girl.
    Your best bet is to have a conversation with him & let him know you're going to talk to her to get the scoop since you feel there is more (even if you don't intend to). Doesn't sound like she'll hide it. This way he will actually respond and not just tell you bull shit because the cat's out of the bag! From there you'll know, he might fess up, he might laugh at you like your crazy... His response is what you're looking for to gauge if anything really ever happened.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you were official and he is talking to her and lying about then I would say to break up because it's too early in the relationship to already be having trust issues.

• we have been on and off for 3 years but when we split for a long time inbeween he started seeing her, he stopped contact with her when he realised we are stronger but deep down I have trust issues about her definitely