Guys, What if the woman of your dreams had an occasional boil on her genitals and thigh area?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It wouldn't be a problem, not because I'm being politically correct and pretending it wouldn't turn me off, but because I have a lot of knowledge concerning how to heal all sorts of problems and ailments.

1|0
    0|0
    • Are they contagious?

• Yes but whether someone else infected develops them or not is down to lots of variables (immune system, nutrition, genetics etc).

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Just one boil? I guess it depends where and how large it is? If you are asking if id still smash then yeah?

1|0
    0|0
  • My wife gets them, as long as she doesn't ask me to pop them it doesn't bother me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Believe it or not, my wife just had one on her snatch. She had me take a look. That was the best look I got at her pussy in 9 years.

1|1
    0|0
  • Easy question, if it's the woman of my dreams, then that answers that, ofc I wouldn't mind

1|0
    0|1
  • Teach her how to properly shave. Sounds like ingrown hair.

0|0
    0|0
    • Shaving isn't healthy.

• Iā€™m pretty sure that having a boil is way less healthy. Also even cutting curly hair too short & not knowing how to treat your skin will cause ingrown hairs.

• Whats a boil? Ummm you need to see a doctor asap... that sounds like std type stuff

0|0
    0|0
    • That was the diagnosis.

• Wouldn't care less...

1|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't care

1|0
    0|0
  • Like Susan?

0|0
    0|0