Guys, would you rather be desired like the bad boy or settled for as the nice guy?

A) The bad boy that she gets excited about and lusts over. You get her emotionally and physically excited. You are fun to her and she won't hesitate to do anything for you.

B) The nice guy who women accept once they realize the bad boy won't commit to them. He's safe, reliable, won't cheat, and provides for her. She will ignore the physical traits that she loves and desires so she can have this stability. You are the guy mom and dad expect her to marry.
  • I'd rather be the bad boy
  • Nice guy

03