If you are in high demand with men and the your first choice is broke and doesn't make enough time to be with you - should you break up?

I like him and the other guys who like me - don't know if they would be interested - after learning everything about me - like the fact I don't know how to drive or cook - or the fact that I am 32 but look like I'm in high school - I think most guys believe I'm 21.

110

Most Helpful Guy

• If he doesn't make time for you or seam happy to be around you the I'd yes break up, you should always be desired and as far as the other men if they don't like you for you then there not worth the time and energy that going into relationship all you can do is be you, you can't live for years acting like someone else just be true to yourself