If you are in high demand with men and the your first choice is broke and doesn't make enough time to be with you - should you break up?

I like him and the other guys who like me - don't know if they would be interested - after learning everything about me - like the fact I don't know how to drive or cook - or the fact that I am 32 but look like I'm in high school - I think most guys believe I'm 21.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If he doesn't make time for you or seam happy to be around you the I'd yes break up, you should always be desired and as far as the other men if they don't like you for you then there not worth the time and energy that going into relationship all you can do is be you, you can't live for years acting like someone else just be true to yourself

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• clearly you are not that into this guy you're with right now, as you are already looking for other options, so it's only a matter of time before you stray. might as well do it now and save yourselves some time

0|1
    0|0
  • I think u should leave him as u hurt him more if he is sincere to u because in a relation u not think options and if u do then u r not in relationship.. leave him if he is not best cz sooner or later with ur behaviour he will know.. so be clear what u want... but remember not all best are for u the only best is what u have...

0|0
    0|0
  • If you love him. Don't give up. But if you do find it heartbreaking. Let go. Make sure you tell him straight up instead of leading him on. Some men are really fragile and breaking up can really fuck them up. So, just follow your brain because your heart is a fuckin liar.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't drive or cook? Yeah I'd never be interested in you.. you certainly are not what I call a catch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well...
    If you want to break up with him because you think there is a better offer around the corner then perhaps you are narcissistic
    If you want to break up with him because his financial status means more than your emotional connection perhaps you do not feel enough for him or you might be shallow
    If you want to break up because he does not spend enough time with you then maybe if he does not prioritize the relationship sufficiently and is not that emotionally bonded to you then perhaps it is a good idea
    But it really is unworthy to make such a decision because you think you can "do better" as they say

0|0
    0|0
  • If he can't make time because of work then no, but if he's just choosing not to then yes

0|0
    0|0
  • You are at risk of being a trophy wife. Trophy wives often end up like disposable diapers!
    One way to avoid this is to enhance your personal skill set. Learn to drive and learn to cook. Take courses if you have to. Doing so may help boost your self respect and cannot but help both you and the guy who you say is presently with you! You say you are 32 but are often taken for 21. This is a definite asset although it can be mistaken as a sign of immaturity. Another good idea might be to try to be a source of encouragement to this guy you are with. If both of you are hard working, his and your financial situation might even improve in the future.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're 30-35 then you are not in high demand with men. Get over yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Grow up then.. Nothing more unattractive than immaturity. Where you a stripper by chance?

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're in the relationship for money, then yes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes