Am I being a horrible girlfriend for freaking out because he's pushing me away and talking to someone instead of me?

Everyone says military relationships are hard... He was recently diagnosed with severe depression all I've done is been supportive when he asked for space I said okay because his health is more important but then he continued to text me so I tried calling him on messenger to see if he was ok and it said in another call so I said okay ill try tomorrow same thing happened I got a lol worried so today when he started to text me and it felt good I tried again same thing happened. What should I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would also be worried cuz he should be trying to call you back. I would screen shot the evidence

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be a little worried, as this could be a sign that he is distancing himself from you, but given that he is clinically depressed, this is actually quite normal behavior. It's not easy being with someone who is depressed, but the main thing is to let him know you are their for him. I hope everything gets better for both of you ❤

0|0
    0|0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes