Am I being a horrible girlfriend for freaking out because he's pushing me away and talking to someone instead of me?

Everyone says military relationships are hard... He was recently diagnosed with severe depression all I've done is been supportive when he asked for space I said okay because his health is more important but then he continued to text me so I tried calling him on messenger to see if he was ok and it said in another call so I said okay ill try tomorrow same thing happened I got a lol worried so today when he started to text me and it felt good I tried again same thing happened. What should I do?

20