Hesitant, or is He Just Not Interested?

A few weeks ago, a customer at my work that I get along with really well gave me his number to go out. He's made sly comments about going out before this, I just didn't take him seriously. I didn't text him for a few days, and then decided to give him a chance since he really threw me off guard by giving me his number. We texted for a whole week and then spontaneously made plans to go out on a Friday night. It was a great time, he walked me to my door, and we said we should go on a second date.

We sporadically texted the next week, but we would always greet each other and talk when we saw each other at my work. He then stopped texting, but things were busy for him (and same for me), but eventually he texted me again. We continued texting, greeting each other, and he mentioned on a Monday (2 weeks after our first date) that we needed to go on our second date. I told him I was free all week in the evenings, which he said he would try to free up an evening for me. During the week, he mentioned his plans with friends (while I was at work), yet never officially made plans with me.

He keeps being such a great guy in person, yet hasn't officially made plans for a second date. Is he just not interested?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Chances are he isn't interested enough to prioritize a second date with you since he was able to free up a slot for his mates and not you.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what I was thinking, since he's hung out with friends twice in the few weeks since our date, yet both times were while I was working. Maybe he's just trying to be nice by mentioning a second date instead of just saying he isn't interested?

• Its like he's just keeping you on the side, if he decides to get bored and then hit you up. Best to just not overthink the situation and let him go. If somone's interested in you, they can't wait to see you the next time around.

• Thank you for the advice!

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes