Do u have any race preference in terms of dating?

Its for a sociology mini paper... Each race has certain physical features so was just wondering how important that a person be a certain race for you to be attracted to them (don't get me wrong if you are attracted to certain physical features and not others im not gonna call u racist for not liking the other i get it its a matter of taste) im just curious could u include the race u identify with too...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When you say in terms of dating, is that to mean one time, twice or to continue on if things are working out?
    This is a difficult question to answer and claim not to be prejudice I would think, then again maybe not.
    I don't have an unfavorable opinion or an actual experience to feel the way I feel, for me a 24 year old white girl who until now dated only white guys and will continue to date exclusively within my own race. I believe that's how it should be, I wouldn't be willing to go through the fallout that comes along with interracial couples. Even though interracial mixing doesn't erase culture as some believe, in fact I think it would promote tolerance between cultures, mixed children will be aware of many cultures as well, I still feel it would be taking a huge risk that God forbid I'm not willing to take.

0|0
    0|0
    • I dont think there is a right or wrong way... lol we are all humans its just that some people are attracted to dark skin others are turned on by slanted eyes. Each person will have their own preference and your preference are both influenced by nature and nurture... no wrong answer on this question there is no right or wrong way i dont think but thank u for the input...

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to add. Preferences on physical attraction aren't completly in our control. The best example is if you see a woman sitting next to you, you don't think "I wonder if I should be attracted to her, I like ___ so yes I will feel attracted" no, it happens or doesn't. That's just physical attraction. For the most part my preference is white women in terms of physical attraction. Anything else depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm Slavic and I find Mediterranean women the most attractive, followed by east Slavic.

I like dark eyes and brown hair combination the most, so anyone fitting that description seems generally attractive by my standards.
    One important caveat, though, is having long straight hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm east-asian, I'd rather date anyone outside east-asian though I'm not closed to it. If I had to chalk down why, it's because east-asians tend to be either more traditionalist or too shy for my liking.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was young, I dated Black and Latina girls.

My wife is Russian. she's white but if you want to talk about ethnicity she considers herself as white tartar russian :).

0|0
    2|1
  • Im a Caucasian... I dont mind dating girls from any race except from indians , native Americans, and blacks. i have my reasons. I dont care if you call me racist. we all have preferences. Im willing to admit mine

0|0
    1|1
    • These 3 races don't normally go for White guys so yea you are being delusional if you think they want you.

• Show All
    • Your reasons are probably racist lmao.

• Not really... The black community in the U. S. is in shambles... Tons of single mother house holds a several generations of welfare dependence. Makes aweful entitled people of both genders. Native Americans have a low tolerance to alcohol (which i enjoy) and there bodies age more rapidly.. though i do like theyre culture... But go ahead a call me racist

• I like black men.

Those full lips.
    That chocolate skin.
    Those waves in his hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gonna have to be white girls. There just ain't any cute black girls and all Asian girls expect you to be a doctor.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Hispanic and I dislike full back girls and Indian girls (I know there are some I would like but overall they're not my type)

0|0
    0|0
  • My preferences are olive women. God truly blessed them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think my preferred race, dating wise, would be turians

0|0
    0|0
  • Im generally more attracted to white women

0|0
    0|0
  • White or Latina

0|0
    0|0
  • I like high IQ races like whites, jews, and Asians

0|0
    2|1
  • White and hispanic girls

0|0
    0|0
  • black

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white & adore white women, I might go out with a latina but realistically I'm about my phat assed white girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find that I am simply not attracted to Indian men or the like. I don't particularly like their facial features (teeth, smile, larger eyes) or their natural scent. I also don't appreciate the way that many of them tend to treat and communicate with women.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want my own

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Asian girls, don't know why I'm just attracted, I'm Mexican

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes