Do u have any race preference in terms of dating?

Its for a sociology mini paper... Each race has certain physical features so was just wondering how important that a person be a certain race for you to be attracted to them (don't get me wrong if you are attracted to certain physical features and not others im not gonna call u racist for not liking the other i get it its a matter of taste) im just curious could u include the race u identify with too...

518

Most Helpful Girl

• When you say in terms of dating, is that to mean one time, twice or to continue on if things are working out?
    This is a difficult question to answer and claim not to be prejudice I would think, then again maybe not.
    I don't have an unfavorable opinion or an actual experience to feel the way I feel, for me a 24 year old white girl who until now dated only white guys and will continue to date exclusively within my own race. I believe that's how it should be, I wouldn't be willing to go through the fallout that comes along with interracial couples. Even though interracial mixing doesn't erase culture as some believe, in fact I think it would promote tolerance between cultures, mixed children will be aware of many cultures as well, I still feel it would be taking a huge risk that God forbid I'm not willing to take.

• I dont think there is a right or wrong way... lol we are all humans its just that some people are attracted to dark skin others are turned on by slanted eyes. Each person will have their own preference and your preference are both influenced by nature and nurture... no wrong answer on this question there is no right or wrong way i dont think but thank u for the input...

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to add. Preferences on physical attraction aren't completly in our control. The best example is if you see a woman sitting next to you, you don't think "I wonder if I should be attracted to her, I like ___ so yes I will feel attracted" no, it happens or doesn't. That's just physical attraction. For the most part my preference is white women in terms of physical attraction. Anything else depends on the person.