Guys, Older men! I am 20 and have a boyfriend that is 10 years older than me. Can you please help me out with some questions I have?

Would any older men out there be keen to talk with me about some issues I am having, perhaps related to our age gap? Or just in general? This is my first relationship - it includes sexual relations, communication and commitment.

Please leave a comment and I will message you.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• hello I've dated a someone 8 years younger then me and I always enjoy a good conversation. If you want to chat about it then follow me I'm really good at giving advice :)

0|0
    0|0
    • I want to send a private message, but it won't let me... please send me one (I just followed you)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• hello thereyou can feel free to message me. as ice said befor i am older then my stated age. somethings just can't be corrected. i would be happy to discuss anytgug you would like
    talk to you soon

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to me. I've had a few friends in the same situation. It didn't turn out well for any of them, so I have a lot of concern for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m not an older man, but I can tell you that my grandparents had a 10-year age difference and they were together happily (most of the time) for 50 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Best advice: act with maturity. Immaturity is a good way to end the relationship fast.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 year age gap can be a big deal or no big deal depends on the people involved. What are the questions?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I'll talk. Leave a message and tomorrow when I get back on here I'll read it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated younger and older women, feel free to ask.

0|0
    0|0
  • Open fire.

0|0
    0|0
  • What seems to be the issues

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure

0|0
    0|0
    • I just followed you, please private message me (it won't allow me to message you)

• We are not “oldea men"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes