Guys, Older men! I am 20 and have a boyfriend that is 10 years older than me. Can you please help me out with some questions I have?

Would any older men out there be keen to talk with me about some issues I am having, perhaps related to our age gap? Or just in general? This is my first relationship - it includes sexual relations, communication and commitment.

Please leave a comment and I will message you.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• hello I've dated a someone 8 years younger then me and I always enjoy a good conversation. If you want to chat about it then follow me I'm really good at giving advice :)

• I want to send a private message, but it won't let me... please send me one (I just followed you)