Accidentally led guys on while in a relationship. What now?

Guys message me sometimes on social media. I always causually mention my boyfriend but I keep the conversation going. As I do this, I’m legit just getting to know someone and I’m looking for nothing more than a friend.

I showed this conversation to my boyfriend today and he went from happy to really upset and I didn’t mean to hurt him in any way. He tells me I’m guillable and that I’m not seeing that these guys 1) don’t respect me 2) are trying to get at me 3) I’m leading them in by keeping the conversation going.

I swear I didn’t mean anything wrong and when a guy flirted with me, I always mentioned my boyfriend.

I guess i was playing with fire fire so I just unfriended any guy that attempted to ask me out and conversate with me even though they knew I had a boyfriend.

But my boyfriend told me I could say all I want but he doesn’t feel reassured right now. He still held my hand in the car ride back. I told him I was worried his feelings changed for me and he told me he still wanted to marry me and all that. But I assume I lost his trust.

How owe do I gain this back and how can I make him happy again?
Did I lose his trust?

11