Can I actually still be beautiful despite this flaw I have?

i have hormone problems when i get my period so i get cystic acne. i got one right in front of face on my cheek and now i have a red scar/hyper pigmentation. its kind of blotchy also with a white color. this just happend in feb. i was so insecure about it and i knew i was gonna scar. i went on a date with a guy and he said your so beautiful and i went on another and he called me hot. i couldn't believe it because i am so insecure about this flaw i have now. i don't know what to think or do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Remember that you women tend to notice every little inperfection you may have, most inperfections that most other people simply won't notice unless you specifically make them aware of it.
    Quite frankly most people are too busy worrying about themselves and their own flaws and problems to even start considering yours.
    Does it mean that *no one* is going to care about that scare?
    No, *some* will.
    But they're definitivly in the minority.
    And since you can't do anything about the scar anyway it's a waste of energy to worry about it.
    If someone don't like you because of the scar you're better off without them, and if they do (and most men will like you just as much with as without that scar), then it's not a problem in the first place.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Learn to love yourself regardless of your flaws. Sometimes we overthink and over analyze. If the guys you date gives you a compliment, its a good indication that they're attracted to you and probably don't even notice. Should take it easy and stop worrying.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah or they usually notice, but the rest of your good features make him not care in the slightest.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well part of it matters how bad it is. But yes you can still be beautiful. Clearly it's not as big of a deal as you think, multiple men are calling you attractive and you're still dating. Everyone has imperfections but we can look past them.

0|0
    0|0
    • In the end of the day it's who you are that matters most. In the end we all become wrinkly gross people who's bodies are falling apart and yet in old age couple's still find each other beautiful. Don't let this setback stop you, don't let it make you insecure. Take care of yourself, and others will take care of you too.

• You should be comfortable with your own skin. Everyone has flaws that we ourselves notice but others dont so dont let it bother you much

0|1
    0|0
  • Eat foods like Almond, Orange, tomato, Cauliflower Broccoli which are good for skin and avoid oily food and non veg foods

0|0
    0|0
    • tomato is inflammatory

• Tomatoes are packed with lycopene, an antioxidant that is an inflammation-fighter. Joseph said cooking these red fruits will actually amplify their anti-inflammation properties, since heat brings out more lycopene.

• someone told me all nightshade fruits and vegetables are inflammatory

• Most people don't see the flaws that we ourselves see in ourselves

0|0
    0|0
  • Your not the first girl to have a fucked up face... lucky most guys don't care... even if you were dumpster ugly he can always put. A bag on your head

0|0
    0|0
  • Medical issues are not turn offs. Our faults are what make us human.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to your dr if you haven't already an see if you can get something to help.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is a external thing the question should be is my heart and soul beautiful

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes