Spain vs Brazil: Which of the two countries do you think has more attractive and wife-material women on average?

• Spain vs Brazil: Which of the two countries do you think has more attractive and wife-material women on average?Spain
    Vote A
  • Spain vs Brazil: Which of the two countries do you think has more attractive and wife-material women on average?Brazil
    Vote B
  • Both equally
    Vote C
  • Others
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am from Brazil and i say Spain for sure, Brazil is like a non official collony of the U. S. A and the same problems you have there are starting slowly but surely to develop here in regards to relationships, feminism and so on.

0|0
    0|0
    • I actually have heard from one Brazilian guy I know (who's lived in both his country of origin and the US for a long enough time) that the feminist women from Brazil are surprisingly just as bad, if not, even slightly worse than American feminists, just that the USA is the mainstream media attention/center of the world so of course people will think American feminists are the worst of the worst.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Man that is hard. I have never been to Spain but I've been to Brazil and they've got some really beautiful women.

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG!! What a terrible choice!!! Both stunning, gorgeous girls! I’m going for Spain only because Izvestia been there and know first hand how sexual they are!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Are Spanish women really that horny over over there?

• OMG! I was completely surprised! Sexy is something they are - not learn... crazy sexy...

• Depends upon your definition of wife material
    And normally both countries have beautiful women
    Its on u if u can attract them

0|0
    0|0
  • Because she's good looking and like the long dark hair nice body

0|0
    0|0
  • Spain have more beautiful pretty attractive and wife-material women

0|0
    0|0
  • None of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • spains are beutiful and brazils are sexy as hell

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not sure what race are Brazilians.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course spain

0|0
    0|0
  • Spain

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know about wife material, but Brazillian girls have the best asses, and they love to take it up the ass. Thats the reason why I want to visit Brazil

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes