Spain vs Brazil: Which of the two countries do you think has more attractive and wife-material women on average?

• Spain vs Brazil: Which of the two countries do you think has more attractive and wife-material women on average?Spain
  • Spain vs Brazil: Which of the two countries do you think has more attractive and wife-material women on average?Brazil
  • Both equally
    Vote C
  • Others
    Vote D

012

Most Helpful Guy

• I am from Brazil and i say Spain for sure, Brazil is like a non official collony of the U. S. A and the same problems you have there are starting slowly but surely to develop here in regards to relationships, feminism and so on.

• I actually have heard from one Brazilian guy I know (who's lived in both his country of origin and the US for a long enough time) that the feminist women from Brazil are surprisingly just as bad, if not, even slightly worse than American feminists, just that the USA is the mainstream media attention/center of the world so of course people will think American feminists are the worst of the worst.