Is interested or not?

So I've been talking to this guy and at first it was everyday but now it's been every other day or two and we didn't speak for a day and he texted me out of nowhere saying he had a long day at work and we talked about our day and he said he's going to sleep goodnight. I know he's been really busy with stuff so I'm not tripping on how much we talk but could he still be interested? And was he expecting me to do the same thing which meaning he initiates then I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The importent thing is to make sure he knows you are interested becouse he definetly sounds interrestet if you never text first then the boy might just think you are Friendly and just Answer him same with Answers dont Answer with ok k mhm etc out in a few more Words

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There is nothing wrong with a girl initiating a conversation. Seems like he is still interested if he puts the effort to keep the conversation going regardless of his busy schedule.

1|0
    0|0
    • True.

• He was probably expecting me to text because he hasn't since then.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes he sounds interested definitely. We don't put in pointless effort into girls. I don't know why girls think we would just regularly talk with them if we are not interested.

1|0
    0|0
    • He said he wants to talk every other or couple of days. Is that still interest?

• Yeah he probably is to busy or tired to talk those days.

• Okay thanks.

• He probably got tired. If someone means something to you, you're always ready for sacrifices

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes