Everytime they ask me out , I ask them
"What do you wanna do?"
And they will reply
"Whatever you wanna do, what do you feel like doing?"
This happens a lot !
Why do guys always respond like that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be a couple things, he may be inexperienced with dating and isn't yet familiar with place to go or things to do.

Or if he doesn't yet know you very well he's probably trying to avoid doing something you don't like, so he want you to choose.

I know I have been guilty of this for both reasons and I know (now) that is super annoying to girls so ideally that will change as you get to know each other better, you can always tell him you want him to pick something that he wants to do, just be prepared to try being supportive if it's not something you particularly like. When I'm dating someone we tend to go back and forth with who picks date activities, sometimes I don't like what she picks but I'll stick it out so she has a good time and I'm sure the same has been the case for her.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hm. From my experience it bottles down to whether he has the more dominant personality or not. I have experienced guys just like that, and they where more submissive in nature. My current boyfriend is more dominant. He asked me out on our first date, and he had prepared what we were supposed to do. The only thing he asked me was what time he could pick me up.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• because it is hella hard to decide what to immediately, this is our way of telling you, "WE HAVE NO IDEA"

0|0
    0|0
  • They may be afraid of saying the wrong thing and being humiliated and punished by the law for it. If the guy says no, he may be a target for vindictiveness. If he says yes and it goes badly, he risks being thrown in jail!

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe they dont know you well and aren't sure where to go with you they Might like you so they dont wanna "scare" you away

0|0
    0|0
  • Because guys want sex but because it may scare you away if they come right out with it they're waiting for you to instigate it

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they want to do something that you will enjoy. Since they don't know that very well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Low confidence. They aren't sure if you'll enjoy their choice so they want to take a safe route and do something you'd find fun

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah wth be honest right. Maybe the judging game is too strong so he wants you to pick.

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't wanna fuck up before the date's even started LOL and we know the woman is the picky one

0|0
    0|0
  • They sound boring

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys only think with the other head

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes