Why do guys always respond like this?

Im still single after a recent break up
So I've been seeing few guys
Everytime they ask me out , I ask them
"What do you wanna do?"
And they will reply
"Whatever you wanna do, what do you feel like doing?"
This happens a lot !
Why do guys always respond like that?

210

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be a couple things, he may be inexperienced with dating and isn't yet familiar with place to go or things to do.

Or if he doesn't yet know you very well he's probably trying to avoid doing something you don't like, so he want you to choose.

I know I have been guilty of this for both reasons and I know (now) that is super annoying to girls so ideally that will change as you get to know each other better, you can always tell him you want him to pick something that he wants to do, just be prepared to try being supportive if it's not something you particularly like. When I'm dating someone we tend to go back and forth with who picks date activities, sometimes I don't like what she picks but I'll stick it out so she has a good time and I'm sure the same has been the case for her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hm. From my experience it bottles down to whether he has the more dominant personality or not. I have experienced guys just like that, and they where more submissive in nature. My current boyfriend is more dominant. He asked me out on our first date, and he had prepared what we were supposed to do. The only thing he asked me was what time he could pick me up.