What do men want in a relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no one answer. Different men are going to be looking for different things.

Some are going to just want to fuck others are going to want a wife. It just depends on what they personally value and what they want in a girl. There's going to be some things that pretty much every guy wants like her being attractive to him but thi gs are going to vary from male to male.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Depends on the man.
    But in general-
    1. Companionship.
    2. Friendship.
    3. A pair of ears to listen to them.
    4. Sex
    5. Kids and a family.

0|1
    0|0
  • Different guys have different opinions by I guess most of them look for Loyalty, Chemistry, Personal Space, of course Love and respect.. looks are imp to a certain extend but looks are only for time being..
    Most of the time looks are imp at initial stages of dating bt once u know each other really well it's only fellings and love for each other that matters

0|0
    0|0
  • Well different men want different things. Some just want sex on demand. Some want a part of you. The one's worth keeping want all of you, every morsel, which is why virgins and those with little baggage from past relationships are desirable

0|0
    0|0
  • We want , supportive , understanding, gentle , freaky , strong minded , semi submissive , goal oriented women.

0|1
    0|0
  • Someone to share life's fun with.
    And life's pain and exhaustion with.
    A nice warm hug to come home to would be nice.
    Wife naterial is what I keep my eyes open for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Understanding, support, mutual consideration, great sex, laughs and feeling all sort of positive emotions with his partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • In this culture I expect nothing.

2|3
    0|0
  • Love and care

0|0
    0|0
  • Emotional security and loads of sex...

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it would be open minded and compassionate

0|0
    0|0
  • Honesty & independence

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you looking out for a to do list?