Should I continue with her?

So, met a woman on Tinder, we hit it off great! Texting all the time, we talk about everything from favorite TV shows, to what we will do to each other's bodies when we finally go out (rather explicit sexting ).
Last night she told me that she REALLY gets wet when she smokes pot, and can't wait to get blazed before we f**k. Problem is, I can not stand the smell of it. Makes me sick. I told her this is a problem. Told her that if she wishes to continue, she can't smoke. For me it's a deal breaker. But I am willing to give her the chance. If she quits, I will continue with her.

What do you think? Keep her, ask her to quit? Dump her? What are your thoughts?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I went through this with my ex. He was a huge pothead and I’ve never touch the stuff. It was a huge point of confrontation in our relationship. He would always smell like it, be high out of his mind and out of touch with reality, he couldn’t get it up and bed, and could never take any situation seriously because all he did was laugh. It seemed like marijuana ruled his life. I felt like I had to make all the adult Decisions because he was like a child when he was high which was all the time. She is probably obviously addicted to it and not going to give it up anytime soon. She wants to incorporate it in to her and now your every day life and want you to be excepting of it. If it’s a no go for you, I would walk away from it because it’s not likely to change