Girls, what do you like about older men?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love having the honour of making her feel like the woman she deserves to be in every way possible

Teach her how she deserves to be treated

Teach her how to pleasure a guy and how a guy should pleasure her

Make her feel loved wanted needed and of course pleasured

1|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• More mature
    More settled
    More experienced
    Know how to treat a woman
    Don’t play games know what they want

3|4
    0|0
    • Every case that I see a younger girl with an older guy he is less mature and doesn't know how to treat an girl right playing even more (though different) games with her then guys their own age.
      Source: Imperfect personal experience

• @Synttacks thanks. You’re imperfect personal experience is what is referred to as an “outlier”.
      Granted older men with younger women aren’t ideal for everyone, I’m just listing the attraction/benefits

• I will admit that most of the situations I have seen have been (more or less) older fuckboys that never grew up (except one that was just a sexist asshole and I dont know why she married him). Also Im assuming a 12+ year age gap and have seen relationships with 5-8 year differences work out fine

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I’ve always been attracted to older guys. I think because they are more mature and know a bit more about life they also know how to treat us women better

1|0
    0|0
  • They're mature and know about life already. Younger dudes are still confused and figuring things out.

2|0
    0|0
  • The maturity and stability. I know an older more mature man can look after me better than a kid... that way I would be the one looking after him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Is not all about money I’m 21 and I only date older guys 32 or more I like guys in their 50’s I just love them.

1|1
    1|0
  • Mature, they know how to communicate better than younger guys or guys my age.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mature, money and seeing a actually future together

1|0
    0|1
  • l am an older guy and l now how to treat a nice girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Mature and sometimes wise

1|0
    0|0
  • Interesting!

0|0
    0|0
  • Money

0|0
    0|0
  • Older men hard fucking

0|0
    0|0
  • Interested to know because I'm about ready to give up on trying to get a girl for the next few years till I'm older and can actually get one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of them want that Sugar Daddy!

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes