Quick qst, who would u rather be with and why?

Both are happy people. To me Id rather the first one. I know I can count on him in difficult times. I know he appreciates life and thus lives it to the fullest. (In case u didn't noticed im the first one too 😂)
  • That who was beaten up by life, and got out stronger each time
    Vote A
  • That who was born in the luxury of not enduring anything hard in life.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The first one for sure, as you have said, the person would be much more dependable and wouldn´t run away in the times you needed help.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It really depends on the person to be honest, you can’t lump people in both those categories and think they are all the same. Someone who has lived in luxury all their life can be much more mentally stronger and more intelligent than someone who hasn’t lived in luxury. The environment and the biology of our ancestors determine how we will end up. The environment can be anything from the school you attend to the people you watch on television.

0|0
    0|0
    • No dude that's a different topic. I said the luxury of not enduring anything hard in life. Not luxury and money no no no that's totally different.

• Show All
    • Dude it was you who included the money thing in here. Never talked about that in my post

• I know I did, I’m just giving you an example of a situation. Since money is a big issue for a lot of people’s problems, I brought it up.

• That who was born in the luxury of not enduring anything hard in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • First one

0|0
    0|0
  • i need me a rich girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Beaten up and stronger.

Generally people who go though hard things in life are more appreciative of the smaller things and generally better people.

People who have luxury tend to expect everything on a plate and are more likely to be selfish.

This is just my experience in life though.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes