Your thoughts on casual dating just to get over someone?

• Yea
  • Nope
  • 50-50
    Vote C
  • Others (please explain)
    Vote D

618

Most Helpful Girl

• The only way to get over someone is to actually GET OVER them. This is different per person, usually you need closure or answers for the person and until you get them, the breakup and relationship will forever be in your head and you'll never be able to fall for someone else. No use in dating and breaking someone else's heart, it won't work anyway.

Most Helpful Guys

• Casual dating is for someone who doesn't want anything serious and doesn't have or want any feelings for someone.

If you still have feelings for someone you shouldn't join the dating world you or someone else will get hurt

• Yeah true I don't want to hurt anyone , I just don't know how to get over?

• To get over someone you have to just use time. Spend time with family and friends doing activities you enjoy or want to try. Eventually you'll get over it and then you can seriously date again. Everyone is different in how long it takes

• Oh okay , thanks bro