Your thoughts on casual dating just to get over someone?

• Yea
    Vote A
  • Nope
    Vote B
  • 50-50
    Vote C
  • Others (please explain)
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• The only way to get over someone is to actually GET OVER them. This is different per person, usually you need closure or answers for the person and until you get them, the breakup and relationship will forever be in your head and you'll never be able to fall for someone else. No use in dating and breaking someone else's heart, it won't work anyway.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Casual dating is for someone who doesn't want anything serious and doesn't have or want any feelings for someone.

If you still have feelings for someone you shouldn't join the dating world you or someone else will get hurt

0|2
    0|0
    • Yeah true I don't want to hurt anyone , I just don't know how to get over?

• To get over someone you have to just use time. Spend time with family and friends doing activities you enjoy or want to try. Eventually you'll get over it and then you can seriously date again. Everyone is different in how long it takes

• Oh okay , thanks bro

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The only way to fall out of love is to fall in live with someone else... and that takes kissing a lot of frogs to find a prince. So why not casually date? It will keep your skills sharp and help you decide what you want and also what you dont want from a future partner.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a temporary fix, like alcohol, that won't truly make you feel better. You have to truly move on in your head. Getting answers and closure. Plus, you're now potentially hurting someone else that doesn't deserve it.

1|1
    0|0
  • If you are both on the same page about what it is, and no one is being used then go for it! Do what you need to to heal.

0|1
    0|0
  • One, hun, Is just then Looking for a Rebound Hound. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Its cool to flirt but im only dating if i see them as marriage material

0|1
    0|0
  • You have to keep going back to the honey hole. I'm definitely not going to deprive myself of the sexual encounter especially if it's a woman who I have just met

0|1
    0|0
  • I would need to be over said person before even thinking of jumping back into the pool again, so nope

0|1
    0|0
  • It will just further your descent into depression. Don't do it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I would.
    If I could
    I surely would.
    (Simon & Garfunkel)

0|1
    0|0
  • no because then the casual date (rebound) ends up getting hurt

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like using a person cuz they ain't no objects brah

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t think it really works to be honest.

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't and never done that

0|1
    0|0
  • It would not solve the problem.

1|1
    0|0
  • Ehhh depends I think it works

0|1
    0|0
  • Fucking someone helps getting over someone

0|1
    1|0
  • Nope. Keep urself out of market until you move on

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • I've stuck my dick in my ugly neighbour's pussy to get over my girlfriend. Trust me, it doesn't get any better...

0|1
    1|0
    • It was not good?

• The sex was awesome. The girl was ugly af though. I wouldn't want people to know I banged her...

• Lol but it was good

Recommended myTakes