Do you think its ok ti be attractive to older guys?

So I find myself being attractive to only guys that are older then me... Nothing creepy, the oldest one was like 26-27 but I don't know if it's just cuz all the guys in my age are just looking for sex of something deeper

17

Most Helpful Guy

• There is nothing wrong with being attracted to older people just like there is nothing wrong with being attracted to younger people, just as long as both people are legal age
    It may just be a phase or it may be a lifetime attraction, either way as long as both people don't hurt each other or anyone else then take a chance and go for it

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah as long as their not too much older. Im attracted to my best friend and he's a couple years older than me.