Do you think its ok ti be attractive to older guys?

So I find myself being attractive to only guys that are older then me... Nothing creepy, the oldest one was like 26-27 but I don't know if it's just cuz all the guys in my age are just looking for sex of something deeper

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There is nothing wrong with being attracted to older people just like there is nothing wrong with being attracted to younger people, just as long as both people are legal age
    It may just be a phase or it may be a lifetime attraction, either way as long as both people don't hurt each other or anyone else then take a chance and go for it

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah as long as their not too much older. Im attracted to my best friend and he's a couple years older than me.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes it is normal. Of course only a girl can tell WHY she is attracted with older guys. All starts when your childhood ends and teenager years starts. The girls getting their sexual awakening sooner than the same age boys. It is nature paradox. But it is the reason why younger girls looking older boys. To be even with your partner. If you educate yourself too then probably you like older guys. They are more mature than the same age boys. So do not worry about it!

1|0
    0|0
  • Its because they're experienced and can easily show interest on you unlike younger guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • 26/27 is just the age at which you are attracted to... probably when you're 26/27 you'll be attracted to the same 26/27 year old or maybe a bit older.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they appear more mature to you

1|0
    0|0
  • It's normal

1|0
    0|0
  • That's approaching twice your age... creepy AF

0|0
    0|0
    • I know but it's never like falling it's more like crushes

• You wouldn't look at a guy half your age...
      When you're 30 you most likely won't look at 60 year olds

Just doesn't seem right; just my opinion

Recommended myTakes