Do girls like cute guys or hot guys?

I have been called cute by numerous girls. But never hot or sexy. Do girls like cute guys? Would you date a cute guy?

PS the pic is not me lolDo girls like cute guys or hot guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I want a guy who can be both. When I see a guy who is just hot, identify him with being really manly, aggressive, dominant, and strong. It is so amazing when a guy is hot. But a guy who is cute tends to have a fun and silly side, and I don't know what is is about cute guys but I just wanna cuddle them all day. I feel like cute guys come off as having more emotion. This is why it's hard for me to choose a cute guy or a hot guy, because I would like for a guy to be both. It's actually not hard because usually all the guys I think are hot, also tend to be cute in their own way :) But the same cannot be said for cute guys. Not all cute guys are hot in my opinion. It doesn't mean their not attractive, it just means they are a different type of attractive. Someone in the comments said "Cute guys you date, hot guys you fuck" and to some extent, I agree. But also I feel like it's important to find a guy who is the guy you'd fuck, and the guy you'd date. :) Hope that helps!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Oh my god it Peter Pan 😍 and for me both are just ways of describing a guys appearance. But usually I used cuteness when describing their personality

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather just both. If he's cute but not hot, he's honestly not really attractive to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I like cute people more and I think every girl is different so, some like cute, some like hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute guys you date, hot guys you fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • I love both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute is better. It lasts longer

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot guys

0|0
    0|0
  • That's peter pan I'm dead haha. Anyhow, I like masculine guys. The cute and hot doesn't matter to me they are a luxury.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m more likely to approach a cute guy and just dream about hot guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is cute not hot too when he’s mostly hot? I’d say that’s even hotter.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes