Do girls like cute guys or hot guys?

I have been called cute by numerous girls. But never hot or sexy. Do girls like cute guys? Would you date a cute guy?

PS the pic is not me lolDo girls like cute guys or hot guys?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I want a guy who can be both. When I see a guy who is just hot, identify him with being really manly, aggressive, dominant, and strong. It is so amazing when a guy is hot. But a guy who is cute tends to have a fun and silly side, and I don't know what is is about cute guys but I just wanna cuddle them all day. I feel like cute guys come off as having more emotion. This is why it's hard for me to choose a cute guy or a hot guy, because I would like for a guy to be both. It's actually not hard because usually all the guys I think are hot, also tend to be cute in their own way :) But the same cannot be said for cute guys. Not all cute guys are hot in my opinion. It doesn't mean their not attractive, it just means they are a different type of attractive. Someone in the comments said "Cute guys you date, hot guys you fuck" and to some extent, I agree. But also I feel like it's important to find a guy who is the guy you'd fuck, and the guy you'd date. :) Hope that helps!