What are things guys do that girls find cute in a relationship?

just curious

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• showing concern like asking how your girls day is going and being genuinely concerned, good morning and goodnight texts are great. when a guy will hug you when they know you need it or just want to hug you, etc. reassuring the girl that they love them etc.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Give her your credit card and PIN.
    Also carry her bags.
    And cheer when 2 other dudes do her in front of you.
    So cute!

0|0
    2|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Grabs me and pulls me to his chest and as i look up he kisses me on the forhead...

1|0
    0|0
  • Kiss on forehead. Hugs from behind. Surprises. Random kisses. Talking to his friends about her. Follow her when she's mad, grab her by the hand and kiss her. Stuff like that lmao

0|0
    0|0
    • and taking care of her when (for example being sick). worrying (for example when the girl walks home alone and he doesn't want that) and jealousy (when she's hanging with other guys). But don't show too much jealousy cause that's annoying

• Showing concern for well being, checking up on me, doing small cute romantic things or big cute romantic things, being emotional and not afraid to show it

0|0
    0|0
  • A kiss on the for head when she crying, also a hug, I find this really cute:when you are walking her and ur grabbing her by the waist to direct her

1|0
    0|0
  • Splenda loves it when her man finishes without crying

0|1
    0|0
  • Cheesy stuff, look them in the eyes when we talk, comment on small things people don't often notice, oh and smiling is always cute

0|0
    0|0
  • small gestures mostly, like putting your hand oh her thigh while driving or just being close to her overall (but not too much, you'll seem clingy lol)

0|0
    0|0
  • Food, truly listening, beeing adorably silly♡

0|1
    0|0
    • elaborate on the "being adorable silly" 😂

• Show All
    • What are cute thinfs, that girls can do?:)

• girls can do a lot of cute things, one thing i find really cute is if im holdinh her hand and she like can of hugs my arm (the only way i can describe that

• So cute stuff

0|0
    0|1
  • loyality

0|2
    0|0
    • Show All
    • I agree with all of those and but something I like to do is hold my gfs hand or thigh when I'm driving. Or just like play with her hands if that makes sense

• @nutboi17 yea my boyfriend does that all the time and I find it to be really cute that he's paying attention to me not only the road lmao

• I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Treat them like a 50s house wife they love that

0|0
    0|0
  • Farting... do it often... do it loud.

0|0
    2|0
  • Ass fucking

0|0
    1|0
  • When the guy is being shy & cute, when he’s giving compliments here and there, when he shows how much he cares (the little things like, texting if you got home safely, asking how your day was, getting you things for when you’re sick etc.) really the list is endless.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes