How can I tell if a guy is interested after hanging out with him?

I like a guy I see around in my work building. He is conventially attractive and charming. He always engages me in conversation and we have lots of teasing banter. He has told me I looked really nice before too.

His birthday came up while I was out of town and I told him I owe him a drink, he liked that idea and it took a second to coordinate our schedule, he gave me his number writing it down as some nickname I never knew he had. When we did meet up we talked a lot comfortably about plenty. He asked me about where I grew up, my interests, what high school I went to, etc. He talked about his family, being shy as a kid, his music taste , etc.

There was a sports game semifinal on a screen in the bar and he glanced at it a couple of times. And he said he was going to watch it tonight but he wanted to come out with me. (He picked the day). And before I left I saw the game had a little time left and said he could probably still catch some, but he was like oh, no worries its ok". He lived in area we were in. And when I was about to head home he started telling me about different restaurants and bars in the area and happy hours. Then I went home.

Saw him during work the next day and he asked if I made it to work on time (we had hung out late).

We laughed a lot while we hung out , and it was easy going. But I can't tell what's interest or a deepened friendship. He had joked while we were out that I could move into his apartment. And he hugged me when we parted. I don't know what signs to have looked out for..

111

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok i would think he probably does like you but there is always a possibility that he says you as a friend.. on one occassion i had met this 1 guy and this man was flirting heavily with me i would have never dreamed in a million years he didn't like me, but it wasn't that he didn't like me he was just a major flirt and not looking for a relationship.. so it could be 1 of any of these scenarios with your guy.. a. He likes you B. He doesny like you or C. He is one of those guys that just wants to be friends. D. some men start this friendship out to end up having friends with benefits OR E. He likes to take things slow on the relationship factor...

Since you work with him and could make things offered i would def think things through before you propisition him, but in the end you got to decide if its worth the risk/reward to show your feelings

Most Helpful Guy

• If he left a game for you then go for it. He actually likes you

• I mean he was going to watch it at home, not attend. He just left to meet me like an hour after it started lol.

But maybe that's nice still

• Yeah he left the game so it's as good.