I called him out for being distant. Was it a right thing to do?

After a second date he started to be distant, his texts became neutral, I even had a feeling that I'm bothering him (he was super sweet before). So I sent him a text saying "Hello, I see that your tone changed since Wednesday night and I feel hurt. If you have a reason for that and would like to talk about it, I'm here to listen. However, if you lost interest, let's say goodbye respectfully". His answer was that everything is ok and doesn't understand why I'm upset that he didn't text me for a day. Was it a bad thing to tell him how I feel about it?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Good that ur an honest person to would like to open up on things. If he's become distant he has his reasons probably. Get it out of him. If not let him go.

• He said that everything is ok, but he was just busy at work and later spending time with his brother. But my gutfeeling tells me that if you are honestly interested in somebody, you find 3 minutes to tell them that you are missing them

• Now I'm thinking if I was too harsh in my text. But his responses were just literally cold and I felt like I'm bothering him, so I asked him straightforward if he wants to end this..

• In a relationship there is nothing harsh. If u can't tell what u feel whay is the point of the entire relationship?