What are good places to meet single girls or to find your next girlfriend? Will the mall be a good idea?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• do you like books? if you do then i guess the library would be a good one... because you can introduce yourself by asking what their reading and say your opinion on them. or coffee shops, parties...
    The mall would have a group of girls that just want to shop and its hard to have conversations in groups of people,,, (and who are single).

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Anywhere where there's dancing will have tons of girls. If you're religious then church is a good place. The mall is a possibility, but you'd probably need to be talking to the employees as opposed to the shoppers at your age. And then outdoorsy places (hiking trails, sand volleyball, the lake, the beach, etc.)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The mall was an option for teenagers or very young adults when I was that age, but no more.

Go to parties at local universities- that's the best place to meet women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Malls seem like a terrible place. I go to malls to run in and get what I need, eat and get the hell out. Maybe try coffee shops near college/university campuses, or college/uni parties.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mall, Bookstores, cool bar, speed dating places & Starbucks & fitness places lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cashiers, waitresses, and receptionists I flirt with them all the time and that’s who I’ve usually dated

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're into shoppaholic girls who will make yoyr wallet empty in 5 mins. That's the perfectvidea.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mall, street, shops, literally anywhere where there are women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn’t even finish the question and my boyfriend said ‘mall’

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say clubs because malls are more of a young teen thing where I'm from at least?

0|0
    0|0
  • Going to park

0|0
    0|0
  • Its called tinder

0|0
    0|0
  • Your job church clubs shops or like Starbucks lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes