What are good places to meet single girls or to find your next girlfriend? Will the mall be a good idea?

76

Most Helpful Girl

• do you like books? if you do then i guess the library would be a good one... because you can introduce yourself by asking what their reading and say your opinion on them. or coffee shops, parties...
    The mall would have a group of girls that just want to shop and its hard to have conversations in groups of people,,, (and who are single).

Most Helpful Guy

• Anywhere where there's dancing will have tons of girls. If you're religious then church is a good place. The mall is a possibility, but you'd probably need to be talking to the employees as opposed to the shoppers at your age. And then outdoorsy places (hiking trails, sand volleyball, the lake, the beach, etc.)