Guys, Should I send a text/message after a date?

Went out for a drink with a guy I met on a dating app last night, he said he had fun and we should hang out again if I want to. I got home around 11:30 so I did not message him that I had a good time, etc. (we haven't exchanged numbers).

Should I send a message now that I had a good time, thanks for paying and then leave my number? I had a thought that maybe he wants to keep everything on the app so if a second date doesn't go well he can easily delete the person but who knows. Or should I just wait to see if he messages me?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Send him a message, leave your number, don't say anything about money but think about paying for him next time.