What's a good first date for you?

What was/would be your best first date? Where would you go? What would you do?

127

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing super fancy like dinner but just something fun ya know like going go carting. or hanging out with her at the arcade or even a concert would be super fun and afterwards we get food or something and gist chill maybe listen to music if we didn't go to the concert lol but even if you can't do those things just chill in listineig to music with her getting to know her and some good food is all i need but i gist hope they not super boring to her lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Going out to eat. Going to the movies.