What's a good first date for you?

What was/would be your best first date? Where would you go? What would you do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing super fancy like dinner but just something fun ya know like going go carting. or hanging out with her at the arcade or even a concert would be super fun and afterwards we get food or something and gist chill maybe listen to music if we didn't go to the concert lol but even if you can't do those things just chill in listineig to music with her getting to know her and some good food is all i need but i gist hope they not super boring to her lol

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Going out to eat. Going to the movies.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• First date would probably a nice coffee place. Low threat, it could be a just friends thing if either of you end up not feeling it, and you can sit and chat for as long as you like.

1|0
    0|0
  • "What was/would be your best first date?" a no-show "Where would you go?" to the bar next door "What would you do?" pick up a new girlfriend.

2|2
    0|0
  • Something that you can talk to them for the majority of or focus on the activity if it's not going well. My last first date was taking her to the skeet and trap range. Good times.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because I'm Canadian, I take my date to Timmies and see if she'd like a double double and use a couple loonies and toonies to pay for her and myself. πŸ˜‹

0|0
    0|0
  • Holding hands and looking into her eyes saying nothing... And then suddenly both utter the same statement at the same time.

1|0
    0|1
  • Somewhere you'd have fun, like mini golf, bowling etc, less likely to be awkward, more enjoyable

1|0
    0|0
  • I would do an activity, something like a golf driving range, and after end the evening with a nice dinner.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never had mine do maybe what ever been you or your partner pick.

1|0
    0|0
  • I live in the country so it would going shooting, hiking, hunting or riding four wheelers

1|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere I can make her laugh

(Not cinema nor funerals)

0|0
    0|0
  • Never had any good first dates. It's unrealistic to expect a whole lot on a first date and that happens mostly in the movies. It's quite rare that cupid strikes immediately, it would mostly be the hormones. As far as choice of place goes, it would have to be a quiet place where you can have a meaningful conversation n get to know each other, also not too dim cuz you would like to see the expressions on your date n figure out if he/she is into it. No wine coz that clouds your judgement. Just talk a lot and check if you share opinions on life, tastes, hobbies, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have too much experience for this situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where I don't get bore and she shows interest in me.

0|0
    0|0
  • tea and cake. Maybe a walk too.

1|0
    0|0
  • A hard ass fuck.

1|2
    0|1
  • Some place where both are happy with.β˜ΊοΈπŸ’•

1|0
    0|0
  • Dinner and a movie

1|0
    0|0
  • to a coffee shop or just going for a walk

1|0
    0|0
  • Watching horror movies at house

0|0
    0|0
  • Good foof

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe one of those old-school arcades.

0|0
    0|0
  • go out to Disneyland first date

0|0
    0|0
  • Masturbating together or walk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never had one wish i had though

0|0
    0|0
  • Buying each others sex toys and then using then