Should I finally break it off?

So my girlfriend of roughly two years says she loves me and I love her too, but I feel like she might taking advantage of me... Which doesn’t exactly scream love to me...
First question: How long do women normally stay mad for? The circumstances being I apparently never listen, and “Don’t Know How To Love...”
She still stays with me, and pretty much EVERYTHING is the same, but she won’t be intimate with me anymore... Hasn’t been in damn near 2 weeks (we fuck roughly 4-5 times a week, each night counting as a time–not each session lol; if we are getting along exceptionally well we literally can’t be separated from the hips lol. So this is all pretty jarring)!! She’s been mad at me over my lack of loving her (i call bullshit by the way, really 2 years and what, I forgot?) for now 2 or so weeks, and she just recently like a few days ago returned to sleeping in bed with me. Where we now hold eachother and snug, like we always have done... But there’s no kissing, dirty talk, very pg. If my hand starts to wander, she puts an end to that shit Real Quick...
I truly love this girl, so I am and always have been willing to let her have her little tantrums and accept the meta-chastity belt from time to time, but never has it lasted this long, and never has it been accompanied by no kissing, or what seems like a lack of any promised future at least not a near one (I really hope I’m wrong tho)... But if I’m just going to be supporting her, with no love and affection being reciprocated back to me, in any form, I don’t know if I can for much longer... Furthermore, I don’t even know if this situation dictates me saying enough is enough, or if that would make me an asshole and a bad boyfriend (what she is saying is the case), or if I’m a pathetic chump for just letting her continue like this?
Side note, this is my first love, and first ever long term relationship, so I truly do not know how to react to like anything... Sorry for the long winded question.

02