Do you think guys who don't show their emotions a lot are more succesful with woman?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. My boyfriend is so emotional and it can get a bit annoying at times but I know how he’s feeling and it’s not a guessing game.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• No. It’s annoying as fuck. Complete turn off.

0|1
    0|0
  • My ex partner was terrible when it came to showing emotion and he'd defend himself by being nasty to people including me so I don't find them successful..

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah true when I think about i'd rather be someone who shows his emotion a lot then someone who doesn't because of that shit.. never letting out your emotions is not good

• In a sense yes because they'll have the captivating mystery to them. A girl depending on who it is would probably want to be with him to get him to open up or to be the girl that gets him to show emotion. But in some senses it's not good for the guy because he doesn't connect with things and has a hard time with womens emotions.

0|1
    0|0
  • No girl wants to feel like she is talking to a wall

1|1
    1|0
    • But do you think a guy who shows his emotions a lot is less attractive?

• Show All
    • Yeah that seems fair 😊😋

• Heeeeelllll no
    We want someone who looks like they have feelings. No emotions is scary. Especially if something is wrong and you’re acting cold. We want to see that you give a shit

0|1
    0|0
  • I like it when they show emotion, it shows that they're not robots. I don't like the idea of chasing, it seems frustrating.

0|1
    0|0
  • Helll no. Men should change that ideology because that just pisses us off and we just stop trying and thats when the chasing begins from the guys end that is.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah.. I get that.. but I show my emotions and i'm not afraid to talk about it so from what i've heard and seen is that all my friends who don't share it as much have much more succes with getting relationships

• They lie bro. Do you think those relationships are healthy. Hell no. They are just like casual friends. Unless they lie to you but act differently with the girl. Keep in mind if a guy does not reveal himself to a girl she doesn't feel safe so she never considers him more than a friend. Because security is the one thing a girl needs to feel in a relationship. Its proven by science. When guys realise they messed up ehen the girl ignores them and thats when they start chasing them and before you know it she controls everything because she understood your game. Being mysterious is very far from not showing emotions. Dont confuse the two. Mystery is different from lack of emotions. Infact its rhe expression of contradicting emotions that confuse the girls. But thats something the guy is born with. You can not learn feelings. Its a human trait that you are born with.

• Not really. But it also depends on the girl or your significant other. In my opinion showing your emotions will help in a relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • Emotional intelligence is good. Lots of guys engage in the same type of emotional manipulation women get accused of. Don't be that guy

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the woman but I like a guy that has some emotions. Not too much but enough to show that he's human of course lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish guys were as open with their emotions as women

0|1
    0|0
  • cuz women chase after the guy they can't get everything they want from him

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely not. Nobody wants a robot

0|1
    0|0
  • NOPE

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. Women love men who show their emotions. It lets us know how you feel, as well as makes you more likable. Any guy who is honest about his feelings and emotions is easily more admirable than one who isn’t.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I think the exact opposite. Boys who open up are much more attractive than boys who are closed up.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes