“Girls all over my bf”?

Sometimes when my boyfriend and I go out to a bar or music event - he will mention to me that a girl was all over him. Let alone most times I’m right next to him and I don’t see it or interpret it differently. I am either blind to the subtleties or he has a different definition of what it means to be all over someone.

Ex. (I was sober n he was drunk) Last night at a bar for my friends bday and acquaintance girl talked to him about a band we went to see earlier that night. I was standing right there and just seemed to be a conversation to me. She was close but not unexceptionably close. He mentioned to me later that night that “she was all over him”

Guess my question is why he brings it up. Does it make him feel uncomfortable or is he trying to see if I’m jealous?

It’s always been random times - I am the kind of person that it could go right over my head but he is a lot more conservative than I am.

Any comments would be appreciated - I’m a bit confused thanks

03