H3lp! made a mistake?

I asked a lot of personal questions on the internet and now i regret it... can someone ever find out it was me?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends. If you didn't it anonymously, definitely not.

If, like me, you post things under an alias with no photos of yourself and personal details that could link someone to any other account of yours, then you'll be fine.

• i did anonymously... but ip adress and all

• Nobody can see that, bar possibly admins, but I doubt it.
      Plus the sheer amount of effort for someone to maliciously obtain that information, and then try to figure out where it came from is extremely unlikely to occur.

• im abou to bevome famous girl thats why im asking

Most Helpful Guy

• If u don't have login anywhere ur cool. Don't fret. Unless there is a hacker who can trace ur ip to prove above point ur safe

• with ip adres they can know? but i live with two people... and i asked by phone

• what if i throw my phone away

• Omg. Ur relentless. I'm guessing ur in deep shit. I rather not continue scaring you. Don't throw the phone away. It doesn't help. It's only a 0.5 percent that all this is possible.