H3lp! made a mistake?

I asked a lot of personal questions on the internet and now i regret it... can someone ever find out it was me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends. If you didn't it anonymously, definitely not.

If, like me, you post things under an alias with no photos of yourself and personal details that could link someone to any other account of yours, then you'll be fine.

0|0
    0|0
    • i did anonymously... but ip adress and all

• Show All
    • Nobody can see that, bar possibly admins, but I doubt it.
      Plus the sheer amount of effort for someone to maliciously obtain that information, and then try to figure out where it came from is extremely unlikely to occur.

• im abou to bevome famous girl thats why im asking

Most Helpful Guy

• If u don't have login anywhere ur cool. Don't fret. Unless there is a hacker who can trace ur ip to prove above point ur safe

0|0
    0|0
    • with ip adres they can know? but i live with two people... and i asked by phone

• Show All
    • what if i throw my phone away

• Omg. Ur relentless. I'm guessing ur in deep shit. I rather not continue scaring you. Don't throw the phone away. It doesn't help. It's only a 0.5 percent that all this is possible.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Was your mistake using a '3' instead of an 'E'? If you've posted it on the internet, there's always going to be someone somewhere who can link it back to you. I don't buy into your "im going to be famous" excuse though so I wouldn't worry about any of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're on the internet your information is already available. But to answer your question: Depends on how good the oerson's deduction skills are and how well they know you. Also you can always play dumb. Ignorance is bliss.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly have no clue girl just chill its all good 😂

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes