I've been dating a married man for 2 years now.. I don't know what to do anymore please help?

So, To start off please do not disrespect me. I have been a one life woman to my ex partner for 6 years and left him after giving birth to our baby due to abuse and other situations. I met a married man 3 years ago, before pregnancy even started. He became my friend, yet I always felt a strong force of attraction for him. He has been my friend since, but through RESPECT. Until after pregnancy , I became single and we grew a little closer. We talk everyday, see eachother secretly, and have kissed a few times. We have never had sex! Obviously we are in an emotional affair leading me here. I care about him with all my heart, he's been there for me through my ups and downs as I have been for him. He has kids of his own, is very respected at his work as I am , BUT Is Married! I know, many times I tried walking away but he begs me to stay as he says we aren't doing anything wrong. He has even cried for me, he begs. I have strong feelings for him to the point that I see it all in him. I would Marry him with my eyes closed if I were able to. But I never touch the topic or his wife. I've been waiting to see what happens but nothing, I don't want to break anything. I'd love it to happen naturally. Until he did a few things causing me to break inside. I'm happy but drowning. He knows my Family now.. Helps me and all. Along introducing me to His Children too.. He also constantly tells me "Relax, God will have everything fall in place soon " whenever I'm upset. Or "God Will Help Us".. or "Don't rush anything be relaxed and wait". So.. I don't know what is his idea. He's obviously somewhere else as I'm home missing him when he's not around. I messaged him telling him he should Consider Divorce if he's unhappy. First time I bring it up! I also said if he's happy that I'm not here to waste time anymore and to see me this upcoming week. I'm upset because I am very confused. We don't have Sex, I love him.. what can be in his Mind?
Something else I'd like to add is... when I try to cut him off or leave him he will find his ways around. He knows me too well. I miss him so much right now. I am confused. I cry whenever he's not around , I miss him. I don't know what to do anymore. Try to move on? Or wait on him. We have never had sex. But we've kissed , touched , and I feel as if we belong together.. I don't know what to do or where we are heading.. any clues?

11