How to Handle J E A L O U S Y?

I just want to know how each of you handles jealousy in a relationship: what do you do to overcome it? IF you do get jealous.
And for those of you that just don't get jealous at all, how do you do it? 😭
Updates:
By the way I'm not a jealous person I'm just tryna see if any of y'all consider yaselves jealous or not and how you do it so there's no need to be petty ass mfs 😂😂

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really get jealous although I sometimes I pretend I do in a playful way. I think it comes from an inner confidence of knowing my worth and his worth and seeing the bigger picture. If I have a moment of jealousy I think about why I'm feeling that and it usually comes down to a fear of loss which is really not an issue to me. If my guy were find someone that he loves more than me, I wouldn't hold that against him. I know that sounds strange but I would never want to be with anyone that didn't want to be me and only me. It wouldn't be true love to me otherwise and I would be grateful that I found out sooner rather than later. So these thoughts comfort me so I don't feel jealous.

1|1
    0|0
    • were to*

I'm the queen of typos! :(

Thanks so much for mho, that was fast! :P

• Show All
    • to be with me* (good god, to be me wouldn't be fun) LOL

Thank you! <3

• Haha no i understood what you were trying to say 😂 but np 💕

Most Helpful Guy

• It has indeed the same side effect of true love feelings: drives you crazy.
    I used to get a lot jealous in my younger age, but I got over it with time, I guess growing up has much to do with it, maybe not.
    First thing to always remember dear Shey honey is to never let your feelings control you in this kind of situation. You have to calm down, then talk with your partner about what is bothering you, with maturity and total honesty.
    At the end, this is how you solve things: maturity, honesty, love and respect.
    Being jealous is no easy at all, it could eat you from the inside. So let it all out don't keep it inside you.

Cheers!!!

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You can't control someone's jealousy because you can't control how somebody feels. All you can do is your best to ensure this person that you aren't leaving them. And that just goes with being in the relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just dont get jealous, I just have it in my mind that if they do anything that i classify as cheating then they are dumped and ill move on and get better.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't get jealous, sometimes i ask myself if it is because i don't care about her, but I'm sure it's not like that. I just trust her and i know that even if some girl come to me to meet me, I don't want to cheat her. So i think it's the same for her, and there's no reason to be jealous ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • It is a vey negative feeling ;can even make you act insanely.

I am not a jealous person he does not give me any reason to be. In relationships you have to trust them. Otherwise how it can work?

1|0
    0|0
  • I combat irrational thoughts with rational ones. I don't get jealous because it's a waste of energy over things that you cannot control. When you trust someone you give them the freedom to hurt you. Should they choose to do so you can't stop them, whether you have worried about it or not. However, jealous behaviour is more likely to push them away so it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

You should have faith that someone is with you because they choose to be, because they are worthy. The moment they choose to be with someone else then you have lost them anyway. Worrying about this possibility won't serve anyone or make it not happen. It's like sitting on a plane worrying about it crashing. Worrying won't make it crash, worrying won't make it not crash. All worrying will do is to ruin your flight for you. It's self defeating, it changes nothing.

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't. You leave. Jealousy only breeds hatred in all forms of relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • talking about how hot other guys are will usually arouse suspicion for me

other than that idc

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not jealous unless my SO doesn't pay attention to me which is what happened to me in the last relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some jealousy is okay I just try not to let it go too far

1|0
    0|0
  • Look
    You need to believe its a privilege to be dating YOU if they wanna fuck around their loss

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont really get jealous. Mostly because there's not much in my life to be jealous about.

1|0
    0|0
  • getting jealous for something so messed up. everything else wouldn't compare

1|0
    0|0
  • Jealous from urself after that u won't feel that way from others

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyone is when we are in relationships

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes