How to Handle J E A L O U S Y?

I just want to know how each of you handles jealousy in a relationship: what do you do to overcome it? IF you do get jealous.
And for those of you that just don't get jealous at all, how do you do it? 😭
By the way I'm not a jealous person I'm just tryna see if any of y'all consider yaselves jealous or not and how you do it so there's no need to be petty ass mfs 😂😂

214

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really get jealous although I sometimes I pretend I do in a playful way. I think it comes from an inner confidence of knowing my worth and his worth and seeing the bigger picture. If I have a moment of jealousy I think about why I'm feeling that and it usually comes down to a fear of loss which is really not an issue to me. If my guy were find someone that he loves more than me, I wouldn't hold that against him. I know that sounds strange but I would never want to be with anyone that didn't want to be me and only me. It wouldn't be true love to me otherwise and I would be grateful that I found out sooner rather than later. So these thoughts comfort me so I don't feel jealous.

• were to*

I'm the queen of typos! :(

Thanks so much for mho, that was fast! :P

• to be with me* (good god, to be me wouldn't be fun) LOL

Thank you! <3

• Haha no i understood what you were trying to say 😂 but np 💕

Most Helpful Guy

• It has indeed the same side effect of true love feelings: drives you crazy.
    I used to get a lot jealous in my younger age, but I got over it with time, I guess growing up has much to do with it, maybe not.
    First thing to always remember dear Shey honey is to never let your feelings control you in this kind of situation. You have to calm down, then talk with your partner about what is bothering you, with maturity and total honesty.
    At the end, this is how you solve things: maturity, honesty, love and respect.
    Being jealous is no easy at all, it could eat you from the inside. So let it all out don't keep it inside you.

Cheers!!!