Why we tend to fall in love more easily when we are teenagers?

I’m a adult now and I miss having those intense feelings I used to have when I was a teen :(

2356

Most Helpful Guy

• Well when you're a teen your inexperienced so everything is new and exciting. You have nothing to worry about because you've never had a bad experience. As we get older we experience heart break and learn not to trust so easily so it becomes harder to open up. It's a natural defense mechanism that we build up. However I do agree I miss those days when everything was so new and so exciting.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because when we were teenagers, I believe most of us were impulsive. We were not afraid. But as time passed by, we experienced lot of things, and we learn from our experiences. We fell in love, got our hearts broken. And because of that, there's a part of us who is now afraid to fall in love, it can be consciously or unconsciously.