Is it a big deal if the guy I’m interested in has a child (aged 3/4 years)? Should I be reconsidering more?

SooooOoooo I don’t really know this guy yet. We’ve only met a few times in person since he comes in for coffee at where I work. My coworker is dating someone he is close to, and I’ve always thought he was cute so I’m having her set us up. He’s quite a few years older than me, and he also has a young child. I didn’t think much about it tbh, I thought why not just see if we have chemistry and whatever first. Should I be making it more of a big deal that he has a child from a woman he is recently divorced from?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• The kid is 3/4 old? Like three quarters of a year old?