I like this guy but he doesn't know what I look like. HELP?

There's this guy I've been talking to on a dating app for a while (about 2-3 weeks) on a profile that has no pic (I haven't got a picture of me or anyone else) he text me there and we started talking and realised we had a few things in common and there was chemistry but he never saw a photo of me. As time went by he said he really likes me and enjoys texting and everything but he wants to see a photo I delayed it and he said he will wait no matter what. My problem is at first I wasn't really into this dating app thing and I just wanted to check it out but now I'm really liking this guy and so does he- he will text me multiple times if I don't answer, write good morning and good night everyday, make future plans and he says nothing can change the way he feels about me (I told him some things that I thought would turn him off but they didn't). I am in a huge problem because a few days ago I went onto his profile and saw he answered various questions when one of them was do you prefer to date someone of your own colour/race? He answered yes which is a problem because I am black I don't know how to tell him this and what his reaction would be because I'm guessing he has made an assumption that I am white and everything might fall apart. I need help in finding a way to tell him please any suggestions on how to deal with this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There's only one answer here, tell him and/or show him. What other choice is there? Might as well do it straight away there's no point dragging it out if he doesn't find black girls attractive. I hope for your sake he does.

1|0
    0|0
    • I hope so too, thank you for the support. I'm just afraid of his reaction because I really like him a lot and I didn't before as much as now. He is also borderline obsessive at this point because he gets jealous asking me if I talk to other guys and what did they text me stuff like that.

• Show All
    • Thank you! I will

• So I add him and he said he doesn't mean that he doesn't like black girls so I add him and he said that I was worried for nothing because he thinks I am really beautiful.
      So thank you for the advice again it really helped

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If he likes you for who you really are he'll stick with you whatever you look like if he doesn't then he's a dick tbh

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm afraid but I'll have to go it- also he was making a small joke about his friend who is not black (she is middle eastern) being black teasing her because he is pale white that's what he said. So I don't know if that's a bad sign lol

• there's only 1 thing to do, show him!
    If he doesn't like you then its never going to happen no matter what you say or do.. so send a photo and if he rejects you then move on.

1|1
    0|0
  • Ask him does he stick by what he said or discribed yourself to him and tell him

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes