(Moderately conservative woman) how do you expect a date to go?

So I have a date planned (Yay!!). Drinks at 6PM in a nice coastal town over an hour drive from my home. The lady is moderately conservative... therefore progressives please sit this one out! She hopes to find the good one.
I'd like to know what's your mindset. Are you just waiting for "the feeling" to either happen or not happen? Or are you looking for something specific, positive or negative? Do you expect the man to be proactive in leading the evening forward even though it's your city? Do you expect drinks to be followed by dinner? a walk? Kiss? Do you want the man to walk you to your home/car at the end?

1