Do relationships work better when you’re friends first?

What do you think?

Are you the type to jump into a relationship with someone you’re interested in or do you prefer to build a friendship first and why?

111

Most Helpful Guy

• As matter of fact dear Anderlin personally I would rather take my time knowing the person more and connecting emotionally with her before making any further step. Feelings are what count to me the most. Sure I can be really attracted to her and jump into a relationship that will probably have a 50/50 chance to last long.

In case she was already a friend and somewhere on the road of growing up we develop feelings for each other, I would certainly jump into a relationship with her.

Both cases for me require getting to know each other more before making any further step.

That is only my opinion, some may agree, other may disagree, as for we are all different ;-)

My friend is now married with a woman he encountered and had a one night stand with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like to be friends first, build a trust base. I think it makes a better relationship