Why is he with me?

My boyfriend and I have been dating, and here are some of his behaviors I am noticing.
*He holds door open for me part of the time*
*pays for my meal, is nice to waitstaff and tips well* Defends me whenever I talk bad about myself subconsciously* I told him I was sensitive and would cry if I ever hit a animal on the road and he said"Aw you must be sensitive, that's okay"
*Supports me* He always asks me how work is going, how my family is doing. Whenever we go bowling he cheers me on. He says "gotta believe in yourself and it will happen"
*He introduced me to his family, and a cousin he's close with* His family likes me
*He walks up to the door to get me and he drives an HOUR to see me but now we are taking turns driving to each others towns*
*When we first kissed it wasn't till the second month of dating, he asked me if he could kiss me and he said it's okay if you don't want too*
I was driving to his town and got fucking lost he lives in a small town and is a farm kid. He texted me "Making it alright?"
* He hasn't ever pressured me into sex, or asked me for sexual favors like other guys have*
We've been dating for almost 4 months. He does have flaws but I do too. (just wanted to mention that) He liked girls photos (before we started to date, and they were gorgeous with beautiful bods. I am working on my body now.. but I just don't know why he's with me..)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The man loves you a lot because you deserve love and he knows he’s found it. Now take what he’s telling you and go with it. He loves you, and it looks like he’s gonna fight to keep you, and he’s gonna fight you to make you keep yourself too.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh, maybe because he is genuinely interested in YOU...

1|0
    0|0
    • Maybe, I am not that great honestly

• You need to def get your self esteem up & confidence up. & Stop being insecure especially comparing yourself to the other young ladies. Why? You are YOU. Love yourself hun. And you need to believe that. I used to say the same nonsense when I was with my ex. But he saw something unique about ME that's he loved. Which is why he was with me etc. Be happy he's doing all those things. Not all men do that nowadays. Stop questioning. Enjoy, be happy & make memories. Stop downing and toking negative about yourself. Stop it!!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe he likes how comfortable he feels around you. That outweighs looks anytime

1|0
    0|0
    • Maybe. But I am not great at all.

• Show All
    • We've been together for about 4 months. But we barely see each other (once a week) but we text and such. Do you think that's enough time? He's a farmer and also works full time, but I totally understand when he can't see me because farming is a priority.

• Seems to be a good amount of time, but personally I'd give it a few more months

• You found a keeper. Don’t let this guy go, and I even think I can hear wedding bells in the distance. Good luck with this guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Congratulations! You actually found a genuinely good guy. They do exist

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he loves you for what you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he likes you, shocker right? 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • He is in living with i

0|0
    0|0
  • Even when you have something true you question it, why?

1|0
    0|0
    • I feel like all guys are the same.. and just wanna hurt me.

• Show All
    • Ik ik

• For all women wondering where the good guys at? They are gone because you women kill the good in them

Recommended myTakes