Why is he with me?

My boyfriend and I have been dating, and here are some of his behaviors I am noticing.
*He holds door open for me part of the time*
*pays for my meal, is nice to waitstaff and tips well* Defends me whenever I talk bad about myself subconsciously* I told him I was sensitive and would cry if I ever hit a animal on the road and he said"Aw you must be sensitive, that's okay"
*Supports me* He always asks me how work is going, how my family is doing. Whenever we go bowling he cheers me on. He says "gotta believe in yourself and it will happen"
*He introduced me to his family, and a cousin he's close with* His family likes me
*He walks up to the door to get me and he drives an HOUR to see me but now we are taking turns driving to each others towns*
*When we first kissed it wasn't till the second month of dating, he asked me if he could kiss me and he said it's okay if you don't want too*
I was driving to his town and got fucking lost he lives in a small town and is a farm kid. He texted me "Making it alright?"
* He hasn't ever pressured me into sex, or asked me for sexual favors like other guys have*
We've been dating for almost 4 months. He does have flaws but I do too. (just wanted to mention that) He liked girls photos (before we started to date, and they were gorgeous with beautiful bods. I am working on my body now.. but I just don't know why he's with me..)

18

Most Helpful Guy

• The man loves you a lot because you deserve love and he knows he’s found it. Now take what he’s telling you and go with it. He loves you, and it looks like he’s gonna fight to keep you, and he’s gonna fight you to make you keep yourself too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh, maybe because he is genuinely interested in YOU...

• Maybe, I am not that great honestly

• You need to def get your self esteem up & confidence up. & Stop being insecure especially comparing yourself to the other young ladies. Why? You are YOU. Love yourself hun. And you need to believe that. I used to say the same nonsense when I was with my ex. But he saw something unique about ME that's he loved. Which is why he was with me etc. Be happy he's doing all those things. Not all men do that nowadays. Stop questioning. Enjoy, be happy & make memories. Stop downing and toking negative about yourself. Stop it!!