How many of you regularly or on occassion go through your partners things like phone, social media, etc?

DONT LIE BE HONEST

If you state yes- please. explain why and if you do it in secret or force them to show you.
  • Yes
  • No

1311

Most Helpful Guy

• No, if someone is going to cheat they're going to cheat and there's not a DAMN thing you can do about it.
    However, stifling a relationship with jealousy and control will DEFINITELY kill it. If there's no trust, there's no relationship. Period.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't go through his things by myself, and especially not without permission, but I sometimes take a look or ask who he is texting or what news he is reading or what ever, if he is on his phone while hanging out with me.