How many of you regularly or on occassion go through your partners things like phone, social media, etc?

DONT LIE BE HONEST

If you state yes- please. explain why and if you do it in secret or force them to show you.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, if someone is going to cheat they're going to cheat and there's not a DAMN thing you can do about it.
    However, stifling a relationship with jealousy and control will DEFINITELY kill it. If there's no trust, there's no relationship. Period.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't go through his things by myself, and especially not without permission, but I sometimes take a look or ask who he is texting or what news he is reading or what ever, if he is on his phone while hanging out with me.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don’t. I have in the past, when we first got together and had issues around it but we sorted it out years ago and I’ve never felt the need to since.
    If I’m wary of something then I just ask, I don’t need to see his private business I just talk to him about it

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never do that but incidentally when using her phone to check the time or weather or some shit before ex'ing out of their apps. I find it really creepy & indicative of mistrust to poke & prod through their information like some Zuckerburg with benefits.

0|0
    0|0
  • No desire to Snoop or even ask if I can see what's on their phone. The moment I think I need to check his stuff, we've got a big Problem and I will talk with him about it and hopefully we resolve things one way or another.

0|0
    0|0
  • We are open and honest with each other about everything. He will sometimes give me his phone and tell me I can go through it but I give it back because I trust him. He knows he can go through my phone, but he gives back because I only text family.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d leave a guy if I ever felt the need to do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't trust her... my gut feeling said she was cheating and SHE WAS AFTER ALL THOSE LIES and BS! Im glad i did, dumbfucking whore... okay i feel better now, kinda

1|0
    0|0
  • How would you like that to be done to you.. This us a classic case of don't touch what isn't yours.. That's disrespectful

0|0
    0|0
    • If you need to Snoop around then there's a bigger problem already

• I am single i just see so many people in relationships doing this now a days so i asked the? And im surprised that everyone has said no.

• If you feel the need to snoop, then you already don't trust them and need to talk about something.

2|0
    0|0
  • No. What she text's or posts is strictly her business, unless she forwards something to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I trust my guy so I don't think there's a need to go through his phone or social network.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|0
  • He won’t let me

0|0
    0|0
  • About zero of me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never do that

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. No need to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never done it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never done it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No there has to be trust.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • No I trust her completely

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't do that

0|0
    0|0
  • 11 girls voted "NO".. that's hard to believe! They are usually the first ones to snoop around phones, so majority of them are lying!

0|0
    0|0
    • Both men and women are lying i have seen both do it so im rather surprised by the votes

• Yes, when they come up things like saying on "guys ask girls app" Question: 'My SO/partner keeps liking this girls posts on facebook & keeps commenting on her status, does this mean he likes that girl?' <- This question is proof they go through every action of yours on phone/social media, insecure or jealous! 😆😂😂

Recommended myTakes