What would happen if I came out and tell the cops that my boyfriend raped me?

Like what would happen to me and him and will my parents find out, please only serious answers thank you

210

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're over the legal age for your country it's all confidential but you need to remember there is a whole investigation and it's pretty rare for a boyfriend to rape thier girlfriend as usually it's all based on trust and you won't give him a chance so it raises a question if you want to cause him trouble because of a fight and this happens too often

Most Helpful Guy

• Well for one thing if he's raping you he's not your boyfriend if he dosnt respect you then he dosnt love you. No matter how much he says he loves you actions speak louder then words so in my honest opinion who cares what would happen to him just focus on what's best for you