Guys, Is this true guys?

I did a poll on here asking if guys only wanted hot women and displayed a lot of good looking women. And one guy in the comments said "Yes, but we settle for less attractive women cause we can't get this goddesses" UM is this true? If so, I am not dating guys.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Well contrary to what most people are saying... the fact of the matter is that, yes, in the long run most guys WILL indeed settle for someone they find less attractive.

Most men hit a point where they'd rather just be in a relationship than continuously chase after the hottest women around.

Consider this: 90% of men eventually get married sometime in their lives. And maybe 5-10% of women are actually "hot" - the overwhelming majority of women are average at best. See how the numbers don't add up?