Guys, He deleted my no. But he also deleted my roommates number why?

I jokingly said i love you to him. Due to this he got angry and he blocked me. Then i texted him on fb that i seriously love him. After this text he unblocked me but he didn't text me. After one week he just deleted my no and he also deleted my friends number. I didn't understood why

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• How long were you dating? You scared the sh*t out of him likely

0|0
    0|0
    • Like 8 months... Please explain me is there no chance of getting him back. Even the slightest i am ready to try. Why he deleted my roommates no.

• Show All
    • Actually when i meet him through my roommate. And he told my roommate tht i m his crush and he wanted to talk to me? Then still you think this thing would have freaked him out

• Yea, 8 months is too soon for some people

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Probably found someone else. I bet he deleted your roommate’s so even they couldn’t message him about you.

0|0
    0|0
  • He got spooked. Let him be. He'll be thinking about a lot and if he feels the same he'll come. If not then move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • He might of got scared that you told him that you loved him. Give him some time to come around to his senses and take things from there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take it slow no need to rush you scared him don't bombard him with message you won't yell and run to a scared cat no you take it slow

0|0
    0|0
  • What were you talking about or doing at the time you told him you love him.

0|0
    0|0
  • More context pls

0|0
    0|0
  • he's not into you. Move on

0|0
    0|0
  • What did your roomate do to the guy?

0|0
    0|0
  • You are no more attractive to him. As simple.!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes