Guys, He deleted my no. But he also deleted my roommates number why?

I jokingly said i love you to him. Due to this he got angry and he blocked me. Then i texted him on fb that i seriously love him. After this text he unblocked me but he didn't text me. After one week he just deleted my no and he also deleted my friends number. I didn't understood why

10

Most Helpful Guy

• How long were you dating? You scared the sh*t out of him likely

• Like 8 months... Please explain me is there no chance of getting him back. Even the slightest i am ready to try. Why he deleted my roommates no.

• Actually when i meet him through my roommate. And he told my roommate tht i m his crush and he wanted to talk to me? Then still you think this thing would have freaked him out

• Yea, 8 months is too soon for some people