Announced my pregnancy and our engagement on Facebook and he hid it?

So, I posted a picture of us announcing our pregnancy and engagement. It was one of me and my bump with my arms wrapped around him.

The second was just a post announcing our engagement. Although he updated his information staying he's engaged to me, neither the picture I posted or the life event I tagged him in are present in his page.

His friends (who I'm not friends with) all liked both of my posts... so it must have been displayed on his Facebook page at some point. And now, he appears to have removed it.

Why would he do that?
  • He must want to keep it a secret
  • He's embarrassed
  • This means nothing
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D

102

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't want to judge him because there are people who doesn't want to be advertised on social medias. I don't even put everything on Facebook even special events. Some people want to keep it private, not a secret but just private and with close knits. But if you know he is the social media kind of guy, then just ask him right what is his reason, for all you know it was hidden accidentally.

But congratulations for the engagement and for the baby by the way. Take care always. Wish you happiness 😊

• This is true, and thank you for your advice 😊

• You're most welcome. I hope it was not a big deal though 😊 Keep on loving ❤

Most Helpful Guy

• How did this all happen? Were you together for a long time?

• We've been together a year and a half. I fell pregnant by accident in January, and he was totally shocked to the point he stared into space when I told him the news. His mum wanted us to marry after hearing I was pregnant. And then he asked me to marry him on my birthday last week when we went away for a few days.

• Yeah I would agree. He is acting happy and stuff... I don't think he truly is though. He was not expecting me to fall pregnant.

• No I'm sure he wasn't but it happened. So he needs to step up and be there for you