Guys, how do I respond to this message? Should I reply or wait for him to initiate another convo or date?

Context: Met a guy on a dating app for a drink, messaged him on the app the next day and gave him my number and this was his response...

"Um, did I ask for your number?
No
Lol jk I had fun too"
Should clarify that his response was still on the app and NOT a text

11

Most Helpful Guy

• It's interesting how different people view this. He was just making a joke (kind of a bad one though) and he was surprised I guess. But no response is necessary, or if you feel the need, respond how you want/feel. Even just "lol" if you want? But yeah, I'd just wait for him to initiate another convo/date. Actually, now that I think about it more, this would keep festering and bother me if I were in your place LOL, so I'd respond with (if you want this), "I enjoyed our date, are you interested in a second one?" When you sent him your number, did you say anything else in the message, or was it just your number and nothing else?

• I said: "I had a good time last night! Thanks for the drink. [phone number]." Suppose I should have been like, feel free to text me or something along those lines.