• Never used them
    Vote C
  • Sometimes
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• In a way. I dated a great guy I met on Tinder, but we lived quite far away from each other, so it ended due to the distance. If I would ever have to be single again, I would create a Tinder account again.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Itโ€™s not the preferred way of getting to know someone, but if it works for some people then ok

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Not really. I've met a few interesting and nice people off tinder but those never developed into relationships.

1|0
    0|0
  • I tried tinder and bumble. I got matches, but when I asked the girls out they did not really want to go out. Went on like 2 dates and made nothing out other the friends. One girl we still chat, but it maybe come something maybe not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bumble is nice, tinder sucks unless you are a flawless chiseled god/goddess. Hinge can be ok if you want to date your friends friends. Coffee meet bagel seems good but you basically have to pay to use it. Happn doesn't work in my area I don't think. Okcuoid sucks in my age range/ area

0|0
    0|0
  • I got plenty and it works just fine. Grammer and spelling is important in your profile. Short hand is a turn off for women.

And for God sakes get a good picture that's not a kissy lips pic. Guys it's not hot to girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • They do sometimes. You just gotta make sure you and the other person want the same thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • They work for girls.
    Not so much for guys (except the top few percent)

0|0
    2|0
  • Hasn't worked out for me. I used to at least get some dates online, but I haven't met anyone in person from dating sites for over a year.

0|0
    0|0
  • they are more miss than hit and most are just shit but there are some that at least got me some dates xD namely lovoo and tinder.

0|0
    0|0
  • Iโ€™ve had about 15 matches on Tinder but never did anything with that

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I had some fun on Yahoo, MySpace, AOL, and Facebook messengers.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I never get matched with anyone because Iโ€™m ugly af

0|0
    0|0
  • Tinder is very good for one night stand, many sluts inside ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

0|0
    0|1
  • They suck I never use them

1|0
    0|0
  • Never used

0|0
    0|0
  • No one

0|0
    0|0
  • party line

0|0
    0|0
  • Met my wife with plentyoffish

0|0
    0|0
  • Its kind of working atm

0|0
    0|0
  • Try them but never worked no one replied

0|0
    1|0
  • At a time i did not believe in them all and used to think it's a total failure. But here I am now having met the best guy ever so far with which i'm deeply in love. It was so unexpected but yeah..

1|0
    0|0
  • Not successfully, hardly met anyone but what else can I really do these days when women donโ€™t let us know they are looking and available

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes