Is it honestly bad if I talk to other guys while in a relationship?

here's what I mean by talking to other guys

1) I’m not talking to them in a way that I’m interested in being more than friends with them. NO flirting from my side just me getting to know someone

2) sometimes guys that ask me if I’m single or guys interested in me will message me. Instead I tell them I have a boyfriend but I keep a conversation going

3) I talk to my guy ffiends

4) I meet guys in college

5) I message guys on Snapchat. NOTHING bad. It’s all innocent. It’s just guy friends or acquaintances I message and start streaks with (something I can’t do with my boyfriend). I’m weired with my guy friends. I could be gross if I wanted to and talk about farts.

6) I always let any guy know I’m in a relationship

my boyfriend says he trusts me and believe all that I say. I’ve even shown him massages (I volunteered to show him) I’m open with him. I wouldn’t want anyone else but him. But it doesn’t mean I can’t be friends with guys. He says it just looks bad on him if anyone else knew that I messaged and talked to other guys like the way I do now.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• OFC ITS OK, I personally have a boyfriend and 80%-95% of my friends are guys.

I think he’s just being a little jealous coz maybe he’s scared that you’ll leave? Like: he knows you’re too good for him or too attractive and he’s a little insecure that he’s not good enough for you... let him know (in the bedroom for example) that he’s the only man you’re interested in and that he’s the most important thing to u in the world

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see a problem with it.

I talk to my guy friends too, even though I'm in a relationship.
    As long as you don't lie about it or keep something from your boyfriend, I see no problem with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine since you have no I'll intentions. But you should limit yourselves from being flirted upon.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes