Is it honestly bad if I talk to other guys while in a relationship?

here's what I mean by talking to other guys

1) I’m not talking to them in a way that I’m interested in being more than friends with them. NO flirting from my side just me getting to know someone

2) sometimes guys that ask me if I’m single or guys interested in me will message me. Instead I tell them I have a boyfriend but I keep a conversation going

3) I talk to my guy ffiends

4) I meet guys in college

5) I message guys on Snapchat. NOTHING bad. It’s all innocent. It’s just guy friends or acquaintances I message and start streaks with (something I can’t do with my boyfriend). I’m weired with my guy friends. I could be gross if I wanted to and talk about farts.

6) I always let any guy know I’m in a relationship

my boyfriend says he trusts me and believe all that I say. I’ve even shown him massages (I volunteered to show him) I’m open with him. I wouldn’t want anyone else but him. But it doesn’t mean I can’t be friends with guys. He says it just looks bad on him if anyone else knew that I messaged and talked to other guys like the way I do now.

21