How do you feel when a woman doesn't reply to your text?

113

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl not responding has multiple flavours..

She completly stops replying..
    She replies very late..
    She replies but never make any attempt to continue or make conversation long..
    She never initiates the new discussion by being first mover..

In all cases, guy becomes frustrated and he keeps on thinking too much.. this gives birth to lack of trust and suspicion on the other partner.. and in long term will eventually fail..

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not feel anything at all, whether it's a female or a guy! I am not the kind of person who gets upset if someone doesn't reply to my messages. Because I understand that everybody gets busy...