How do you feel when a woman doesn't reply to your text?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl not responding has multiple flavours..

She completly stops replying..
    She replies very late..
    She replies but never make any attempt to continue or make conversation long..
    She never initiates the new discussion by being first mover..

In all cases, guy becomes frustrated and he keeps on thinking too much.. this gives birth to lack of trust and suspicion on the other partner.. and in long term will eventually fail..

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not feel anything at all, whether it's a female or a guy! I am not the kind of person who gets upset if someone doesn't reply to my messages. Because I understand that everybody gets busy...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well i don´t care a lot about it, i would just text sometimes latter and if no response was obtained again i would just give up and follow my path, why lose time with someone that isn´t interested?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's rude , I mean basic communication is someone Talks and other one respond, so not responding is rude , she can say that she doesn't want to talk and that would be respected but not responding is rude

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on who it is and the nature of the text. If it's someone who owes me money then I get annoyed but if it's of no importance then I don't worry about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the woman. Usually I don't care and even consider it a relief (no need to worry about how soon to reply, etc).

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how close you are. Happens quite often feel like shit sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I love her, I get hurt. If I dont love her, I go on for talking to someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to feel bad and it hurt my self esteem now I don't care her loss

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, you get used to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It kind of rude make the guys waiting too long

0|0
    0|0
  • Sad...