Boyfriend has not been online in 5 days after telling me he was going through difficult times and needed space?

What should I do? I texted him and he didn't reply. I e-mailed him and he didn't reply. I go to the online chat forum we used to talk in every day and he has not been online in 5 days (according to the computer). At this point I don't know if he is the hospital or dead or if he is chatting in other rooms where he knows he won't run into me or if he simply ran out of money for internet access but he gets free internet at school and free busing to the university only 5 minutes from his house. I think there might be a death or health crises among his parents to drive him to this. What is going on here?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave him as he said he needs time then he needs time so leave him till he text you

0|0
    0|0
    • It doesn't mean he doesn't like you it just mean he needs space it is normal all guys like that it is their love cycle trust me

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Stick to the agreement. I understand your concerns, but if you are able to draw up wild assertions like, "or if he is chatting in other rooms where he knows he won't run into me" then you should also be able to wait as long as he needs. Respect the agreement, space. In a little while after a few more days, then I'd reach out to him bc it could be more serious than him "chatting in other rooms" bc he told you things are difficult right now... keep sight of that, the main picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jennifer_bloom weren't you the girl that only dated bad boy chads? you posted on another thread about only dating hot guys. Hot guys have other girls on the side if the majority of the girls only date 20% of the guys then it goes to reason to think he already has a new girl or two in his life.

0|0
    0|0
  • When there is a need for time or space. I have never once in my entire life ever seen people get back together after it.

I always thought it was just code for were being up nicely.

Ghosted is my guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Pray for him but donot get urself hurt in the way... can be number of options... best way is wait for some time and move on if he not in contact in timely manner...

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm that's a toughy. Is there any way you could find out in person? I. e. do you live near him?

0|0
    0|0
    • We've only been together for a couple of weeks and I don't know where he lives yet because all of our dates were outside the home.

• A couple of weeks? Too soon to worry about him. The problem is (and I hate to say it) that he might have ghosted you

• respects for respects.. Just tell him text him.. with that in mind..

0|0
    0|0
  • Some time boys need a rest from all... Its not avoiding its just relaxing... He will text u back

0|0
    0|0
  • Let him be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you try calling him?

0|0
    0|0
    • I prefer not calling him but texting instead cause his parents don't know about me yet and the phone might ring while he is visiting his home with his parents at home.

• Probably still needs time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes