Boyfriend has not been online in 5 days after telling me he was going through difficult times and needed space?

What should I do? I texted him and he didn't reply. I e-mailed him and he didn't reply. I go to the online chat forum we used to talk in every day and he has not been online in 5 days (according to the computer). At this point I don't know if he is the hospital or dead or if he is chatting in other rooms where he knows he won't run into me or if he simply ran out of money for internet access but he gets free internet at school and free busing to the university only 5 minutes from his house. I think there might be a death or health crises among his parents to drive him to this. What is going on here?

110

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave him as he said he needs time then he needs time so leave him till he text you

• It doesn't mean he doesn't like you it just mean he needs space it is normal all guys like that it is their love cycle trust me