Am I being ghosted?

I've been seeing a guy for almost a year and this last week has been hell for me. I told him I was dealing with a lot and that I've been depressed and he wasn't very sympathetic to the situation. I can deal with that. What I can't deal with is the fact that he hasn't even read anything I've sent him in two days.

We weren't fighting, things were going fine, but this has me worried that I'm either being ghosted or that something is wrong. At what point is it okay to go to his house to both see if he's okay and/or to get my things, if this is for whatever reason the end of the relationship?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would give it another week and if he still doesn't respond or look at your messages then go to his place. If he does answer you soon I highly suggest having a heart to heart with him. Ask him why he hasn't even looked at your messages in a few days. Ask him if he really wants to be with you and then point out he's been ignoring you and that generally means someone isn't feeling the relationship anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would wait a couple days and text again. Or I would call him first and leave him a message. Hopefully you hear back. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes