Am I being ghosted?

I've been seeing a guy for almost a year and this last week has been hell for me. I told him I was dealing with a lot and that I've been depressed and he wasn't very sympathetic to the situation. I can deal with that. What I can't deal with is the fact that he hasn't even read anything I've sent him in two days.

We weren't fighting, things were going fine, but this has me worried that I'm either being ghosted or that something is wrong. At what point is it okay to go to his house to both see if he's okay and/or to get my things, if this is for whatever reason the end of the relationship?

02